Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Open Relationship

So I met a nice married woman through AM who has decided to enter an open relationship with her husband.

Apparently a few months back, a business associate made a pass at her during a trip, and it wet her panties more than she expected it would.

They spoke about it, and about a month ago decided to enter into an open relationship.

She's cute, brunette, and so far actually pretty wonderful to talk to.

He's slept with two women, and she's slept with one guy.  They have made a rule not to look at each others phones (as it seems it already caused some agitation).

Overall though, they seem to be a couple that's really doing it properly, and they both genuinely seem like they are enjoying themselves.

I would love to have the same thing, but I don't think I'd have the same luxury if I shared this dream with my girl.

But, since that might be out of the question, I might have to just fuck this guy's wife instead.

- Mr. Dryden

No comments:

Post a Comment