Saturday, February 25, 2012

Ashley Madison

Some have asked what I put up on Ashley Madison... here you go folks:

Preferences and encounters I am open to:
I'm open to new experiences in general. I'm looking to get to know someone before jumping in the sack, connecting is just as important as the sex to me... and of course, truly connecting = amazing sex. :)
What really turns me on:
I'm successful in what I do, and am looking for someone who wants to have fun, is happy, and is balanced. If you meditate, and take care of your mind, body, and soul that is a huge plus! Having sex is easy, finding someone to really enjoy it with and experiment is a whole other. I'm on a quest for new experiences, and someone who is willing to take the journey with me. You must have a sense of humor... laughter is key. If we're not having fun it just isn't worth it. :)
What I am looking for:
Art, culture, and most importantly you!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mr.D!
    Thanks for sharing some of the info. on your AM profile. We've shared some frustrations about this site and I wanted to offer a couple of ideas for your profile that might be helpful. Consider either adding more detail that creates greater intrigue or be more specific about yourself. For example, add a few ways that speak to how you connect with someone, or what sort of things you find funny and amusing. In my experience, most people think they have a great sense of humor, but if you take someone who is over the top literal about things and put them in a room with a person that thrives on satire, sarcasm and is a smart aleck they won't laugh at the same things. Just a few passing thoughts to possibly help filter out some of the people who are a little bonkers or down right scary on that site. You know how to find me if you'd like to have a longer conversation about this. :)

    ReplyDelete