Friday, March 15, 2013

Affairs and Astrology

Since I've been revisiting Ashley Madison, I've actually begun to pick women that I'm approaching based on their star sign.  A couple of years ago I would've thought that establishing a relationship based in astrology was crazy.  But then, that's assuming astrology is an unproven science.

Here's what I know.  I'm a Cancer, and I know other people that are Cancers.

Cancers are extremely loving and sensitive, will help you out if you really ask for it... and get totally moody if they feel uncomfortable.

We read people from the insides out, and are extremely intuitive about people and situations.

We love to be adored, and need love and attention.  Sometimes constantly.

Alright, a lot ...but it feels so good to be loved... :)

Love is a drug to a Cancer.

And we are excellent conversationalists.

I've watched my other Cancer friends, and overall, the way we react to situations is of this ultra caring, compassionate, need for acceptance side of life.  We want to be honest, but learn that in life not everyone wants us to be.

We really just want to feel good.  Which is why we love to fuck, and need to be fucked.  Deeply.

We love adore the art of the passionate fuck, what some call the "baby making fuck" - but then again who doesn't?  :)

We're generally good for a cuddle, that can turn into hours of coziness.

I think it is for this reason that Cancers have been known as lovers who are hard to let go of.  We stick around because overall we're interested in people, and are genuine about this pursuit.  A friend of mine recently said that "giving up a Cancer lover is like giving your child up for adoption".

I'm not sure if things go quite that far, but I did get a chuckle out of that.

Now all of these traits I've found do actually correspond with people born between the dates of June 21st - July 22nd, and over the years my personal interest in this phenomenon has grown.

I'm a pretty scientific guy, I like to know what's going on scientifically in the world, and can generally grasp complex mathematical concepts - and based on my personal experience, and in my interactions with thousands of people a year (as a profession)... there is no doubt in my mind that THERE ARE correlations between astrology birth dates and overall personality traits.

Now I'm not really into Astrology in any sense, and I'm a pretty average guy.  But this evidence in my life experience has caused me to pause and actually reflect on the information I'm receiving from the world around me.

In other words... holy shit, there are patterns in the system.  ;)

Not this isn't like some big epiphany that occurred after a picked up a Astrology book from the sale rack of Barnes and Noble, this was something that I subconsciously took as information and began to apply to my day to day decision making.

I was already walking through life making choices about my interactions with people, based on knowledge I may have garnered about their astrological sign.

So deep within my mind, and somewhere in the past,  I chose to start making decisions based on my own database that I built up - each labeled with a different astrological sign.

It's fascinating how we think sometimes.

And with this, I've been finding this information correlates with women I've interacted with on Ashley Madison.

Scorpios are always a little more free to send a naked photo, and get things going.  Scorpios in general are have the whole sultry power player thing going for them.

Capricorns have a vision, a quest, and either they're fucking you, or someone else - one way or another, they're going to get their loving.  They may not send a naked photo via email until you've already fucked them twice.  You have to admire that determination.

I could go on and on, but again there are patterns in the general email interactions and chats I've had with these women.

Of the two women I've been the closest with, where we seem to "get" one another are both matches to my astrological sign - the have both been Pisces.

Another one who's become a long distance friend, who I chat with from time to time about this infidelity thing is also a Cancer.

Now with this, pickings are slim on Ashley Madison for us guys - and I've still approached anyone that's seem interested.

Even though I'm able to get the conversation going, women under signs I'm not supposed to be compatible with seem to come in and go right out the door.  No rhyme or reason, it just works out that way.

And now I'm at the point where I've been only approaching people that are compatible with my sign, and things seem to be working better overall.

At the end of the day, we all want amazing sex.  Earth shattering, body trembling orgasms that leave us blissed out in the bedroom.  Chemistry really is everything, so why not use formulas that seem to work.

Some call this Astrology, others call this an easier way to have an affair.

-Mr. D













No comments:

Post a Comment